NASE Blogs

NASE Member Dues Are Tax Deductible [Ask The Experts Q&A]

Mar 01, 2012
Q: What do I list my NASE membership dues under on my tax return?

A: The best place to include business association or other deductible dues is on Line 27 of your Schedule C, Other Expenses.  You can include a specific description such as Business Association Dues, on line 48 in Part V on page 2 of the Schedule C.