National Association for the Self-Employed Releases Top 5 Benefits to Help Small Business Start and Grow
In Conjunction with Small Business Saturday, Nation’s Leading Resource for the Self-Employed Announces New Value-Added Benefits for Members
DALLAS, TX – Ahead of this week’s Small Business Saturday – a national day established to support small businesses across the country – the National Association for the Self-Employed (NASE), the nation’s leading advocate and resource for the self-employed and micro-business community, unveiled five top member benefits to help entrepreneurs start and grown their businesses.
The new member benefits released by NASE are designed to offer entrepreneurs and small business owners value-added resources and tools to help run their businesses successfully. Through the consolidated buying power of the association, products and benefits can be offered to members to help them cut their costs and gain access to expert information critical for any small business owner looking to start or grow their venture.
“Ahead of Small Business Saturday, we are thrilled to be able to announce these benefits to our members,” said John Hearrell, Vice President of Membership and Affiliate Programs. “Every benefit offered by us is done so with an eye toward the real-world, bottom-line assistance it will provide the small business owners who are our members. Our focus is the success of our members and ensuring we are offering them access to a menu of high-value benefits.”
This year’s top five new benefits announced by the National Association for the Self-Employed in conjunction with this week’s upcoming Small Business Saturday, include:
- “Ask the Experts” - A service that allows NASE members to log online and receive immediate answers, advice and tips from a team of professional experts. From tax advise from professional accountants or marketing strategies from communications professionals, NASE members can ask a question and get answers online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Health Care Portal Offering Access to Affordable Health, Life and Dental Insurance - Members now have access to an online health care portal where NASE representatives can help small business owners navigate through the myriad of health care options available to them and their families.
- Continuing Education Scholarships and Small Business Grants – NASE helps ease the burden for small business owners looking for ways to pay for improvements their business may need in order to grow or to access continuing education opportunities to support their business development. From “Growth Grants” to “Succeed Scholarships”, NASE has awarded tens of thousands of dollars to small business owners since 2011.
- Affordable Email Marketing Systems and Webhosting Services – Through consolidated buying power, NASE has negotiated special deals for members looking to take advantage of Constant Contact’s email marketing software designed to help small businesses reach their customers or Host Gator’s webhosting services for small business looking to start a website.
- Special Shipping Discounts Through the NASE/UPS Savings Program – NASE members can save up to 32% on UPS Overnight Delivery Services with the NASE/UPS Savings Program. Through this program, UPS offers special shipping rates for NASE Members on overnight, international, and ground delivery services.
** To book an NASE spokesperson to discuss Small Business Saturday or America’s small business community, please contact Brad Luna at email@example.com or 202-812-8140 (cell). **
The National Association for the Self-Employed (NASE) is the nation's leading resource for the self-employed and micro-businesses, bringing a broad range of benefits to help entrepreneurs succeed and to drive the continued growth of this vital segment of the American economy. The NASE Small Business Locator helps identify and connect our nation’s smallest businesses. In addition, NASE’s new health care portal helps small business owners navigate the nation’s health care marketplace. The NASE is a 501(c) (6) nonprofit organization and provides big-business advantages to hundreds of thousands of micro-businesses across the United States. For more information, visit the association's website at NASE.org